Arranging a visit
Prospective parents are invited to see the school in action during one of our weekly tours, which takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10:00am to 10:30am and 10:30am to 11:00am. Living Spring Montessori operates a waiting list which parents are welcome to join on a no obligation basis.
Matters taken into account in deciding whether Living Spring Montessori can offer a place are:
- Prior attendance by parents to see Living Spring Montessori in action.
- A commitment from parents to our ethos.
- Siblings of those already enrolled at Living Spring Montessori.
- Existing positive connection with the Nursery and recommendation.
- Availability of a place taking into account staff/child ratios.
- Completion of the application form and payment of the application fee.
To begin the application process, parents are required to visit the nursery and then complete and return an application form, along with a non-refundable application fee of £50.00. The submission of an application form by a parent to Living Spring Montessori does not guarantee a place.
If Living Spring Montessori is to offer a place it will do so verbally by telephone in the first place. If a place is accepted verbally, Living Spring Montessori will send an admission pack which includes a formal letter of offer, parent information handbook and forms which must be completed, signed and returned to Living Spring Montessori within one week together with the Booking Fee, Portfolio Administration Fee and Payment of the First Month or Term in line with our terms. Our full terms and conditions are outlined in terms and conditions.